Suez-Na Brilliant Fulfillment Process Improvement Leader in Trevose, Pennsylvania
WE'RE LOOKING FORBrilliant Fulfillment Process Improvement Leader
Employment typeRegular / Permanent
4636 Somerton Road
Trevose, PENNSYLVANIA, 19053-6742
Who we are?With 90,000 people on five continents, SUEZ is a world leader in smart and sustainable resource management. We provide water and waste management solutions that enable cities and industries optimize their resource management and strengthen their environmental and economic performances.
SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions looks for innovation everywhere. For more than 100 years, SUEZ has been at the forefront of innovation, from the SUEZ Canal to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to the world's biggest problems has never been more important than right now. Join us today and become an essential part of the Resource Revolution!
Who are we looking for?
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
· 3 years minimum experience in supply chain operation or manufacturing
· Minimum of 2 years of project management experience
· Ability to map processes, identify gaps / Experience in Lean SS
· Knowledge of Excel / SAP
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Science, Engineering, or Logistics
· Prior supply chain operations and customer care experience
· Prior experience in finance and AR
· Strong customer and results oriented mindset
· Strong planning, analytical and critical thinking skills
· Ability to communicate across all levels of the organization
· Ability to foster a team environment and drive change
· Ability to adapt to / drive change across functions and dynamic business environment
· Ability to work well in a fast-paced and challenging environment
· Ability to effectively manage changing and conflicting priorities and resolve appropriately
· Lean/Six Sigma training
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal, negotiation and leadership skills
· Knowledge and/or digital project experience
· Knowledge of Tableau and desire to learn to develop reports and analytics
What will you be doing?
The BF PI Leader will demonstrate leadership in developing, communicating and aligning processes and functions to the Brilliant Fulfillment & SCM Digital strategy. In this role, the candidate will utilize their experience, expertise and their ability to lead non-direct staff to drive improvements in the Order-to-Cash Value Stream. The candidate is responsible for defined work, programs and projects with moderate to high complexity.
· Lead the Digital transformation and Brilliant Fulfillment activities, and provide strategic operational focus and direction to cross functional teams
· Develop order to cash processes, digitize where possible, and develop and improve associated metrics
· Ensure integration with critical business processes and align SCM and Commercial tools and processes
· Drive program implementation plan, user adoption, training, global process consistency
· Ensure flawless fulfillment through continuously monitoring and managing process and tools and alignment of all processes
· Lead the analysis and determination of appropriate master data policies
· Continually analyze flow of Order to Cash cycle and implement effective actions that drive cost, service and cash
· Manage Software & Apps updates, analytics programming, continuous improvement
Compensation:Annual 0.00 - 0.00 USD
Is relocation for this position offered:No
Number of Job Openings:2
Company Grade/Band:Lead Professional
SUEZ’s Water Technologies and Solutions (SWTS) offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation.
WTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Suez WTS is NOT accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee of Suez WTS in any fashion without a valid written search agreement in place will be deemed the sole property of Suez WTS. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired by Suez WTS based upon an unsolicited referral.
Orga: Water Technologies & Solutions